A primary care Physician is a fitness care specialist who sees persons that have common health difficulties. A primary care doctor gives you a trusting, continuing relationship with one health expert over time.
Raintree Medical and Chiropractic Center offers primary care in Lee’s Summit, MO. Our Lee’s Summit primary care providers offer an extensive kind of services & a modern approach to treatment that syndicates caring, holistic care with advanced technology. You can see both a primary care provider and physician in Lee’s Summit, MO at Raintree, all your healthcare needs are managed under one roof.
Many ailments that plague our patients may result from conditions aside from musculoskeletal system disorders. With conditions of the heart, lungs, gastrointestinal track, kidneys, or brain, a medical provider is the professional of choice, especially when they are manifested as diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, arteriosclerosis, and other diseases that affect the internal organs of the body.
Conditions treated under Primary Care:
- Acute illnesses in children and adults, including cold, flu, strep, and abdominal pain
- Aging-related illnesses and conditions, for example, arthritis and osteoporosis
- Gynecological conditions and diseases, such as irregular periods, urinary tract infections and vaginal infections
- Male specific problems
- Chronic conditions, including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and asthma
- Sports-related conditions that include sprains and strains
- Psychological conditions including depression and anxiety
Additional primary care services and treatments available for the whole family include:
- Adult and child wellness and physical exams
- Diabetes management and education
- Diagnostic laboratory tests
- Geriatric health assessment
- Joint injections
- Trigger point injections
- Nutritional counseling, including weight management
- Preoperative evaluation
- Smoking cessation education and medical management
- Contraception prescription and education
- Breathing treatments
With the integrated approach at Raintree Medical and Chiropractic Center, drug therapy is an available tool for reducing pain, managing infections, and treating common disorders such as high blood pressure and diabetes. By properly using the right approach at the right time, patients obtain pharmaceuticals when needed as part of their treatment and rehabilitation.